Nurse-Family Partnership Enrollment Application
- Weekly-Biweekly Visits in Your Home
- Beginning early in your pregnancy & continuing until your child turns two
- A Registered Nurse will provide educational home visits on the following:
- Prenatal Education
- Self-Care and Infant Care
- Building a Strong Support System
- Child Safety and Child Development
- Life Skills-including job training, education, and childcare
- Help with obtaining Medicaid, CHIP, WIC, SNAP, etc.
- Setting and achieving YOUR goals for the future
NFP Enrollment Application Form
We encourage you to review program requirements before submitting the form to see if you qualify. By submitting this form, you are giving permission for Nurse-Family Partnership to call and speak with you to ensure that this voluntary program is right for you and your baby. Please complete the form below and call 361-882-2529 if you have any questions. Thank you!