Our campaign toolkit is your go-to source for workplace campaign assets. The toolkit includes digital and print assets, guidelines and best practices for making your workplace campaign successful.
Your United Way Resource Development Director is happy to provide additional assistance if needed.
Our logos can be used in conjunction with your workplace campaign efforts. Please consult our Logo Usage Guidelines to ensure the use of our logos abide by brand standards.
- UWCB logo (RGB) - Best for digital use (e.g., computer screens, websites, emails)
- UWCB logo (CMYK) - Best for print use (e.g., flyers, brochures, other printed materials)
- UWCB one-color (black) - Logo in all black on transparent background
- UWCB one-color (white) - Logo in all white on transparent background
Please contact your United Way Resource Development Director if you require our logo in a different file format.
Our campaign video is one minute and forty-one seconds and provides an overview of United Way of the Coastal Bend and how contributions aid our mission.
Alternatively, our campaign video is also available for you to download in .mp4 format to play offline from your desktop or device.
Our Community Investment videos highlight how donations to our Community Investment Fund support education, health and financial stability initiatives in the Coastal Bend.
- Breast Friends at Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation
- Literacy at Kleberg County Adult Literacy Council
- Mental healthcare at Family Counseling Service
- Childcare at Wesley Community Center
- Health services Corpus Christi Metro Ministries' Gabbard Health Clinic
- Basic needs at Live Oak County Child Welfare Board
- YW Teens at YWCA of Corpus Christi
- Power Hour at Boys & Girls Club of Alice
- Scoutreach at Boy Scouts of America - South Texas Council
- Quality childcare programs across the Coastal Bend
- Health care at Amistad Community Health Center
Promotional imagery can be used to complement your campaign efforts. Stock imagery is available through United Way Worldwide, or more localized images can be found in our Localized stock imagery or Events galleries.
Our Impact sheet provides a comprehensive list of the non-profit agencies we work in partnership with and the numerical codes needed for designating to specific agencies or initiatives.
Our Supporting United Way of the Coastal Bend flyer provides a brief overview of our organization's mission and how companies/employers can get involved.
Pledge form (PRINTABLE) - This version of the pledge form contains blank fields where donors can type or write-in their personal information.
Pledge form (DIGITAL) - This version of the pledge form contains blank fields where donors can type in their personal information.