Parenthood is rewarding, but challenging.
The Success By 6 Early Childhood Coalition helps ensure children in Nueces County, prenatal to 5 years old, are physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally prepared for Kindergarten. Our initiatives support families and the community in creating environments where children are safe, healthy and ready to learn.
You are not alone - help is available!
Available resources in Nueces County
To view/download a comprehensive PDF list of parent education services available in Nueces County, click here.
Note: This information was last updated on 3/24/2021 and is subject to change.
The information presented in this PDF document is the collaborative work of the Success By 6 Safe Children Committee whose partners include:
- MCH Family Outreach
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
- Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) Project Ninos
- Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation
- United Way of the Coastal Bend's Success By 6